Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Walking

I have always loved walking/running, but since I gained all this weight and couldn't lose it no matter what I tried, I lost motivation to continue. I have since been diagnosed with and am not being treated for PCOS. Already, I have lost over 50 pounds, just from treatment. I have stalled and I realize that it is mainly due to my inactivity level - my sedentary lifestyle.

I just started walking to day. I walked for 15 min for a distance of 1 mile. GO ME!

As annoying as she is, Leslie Sansone has great workouts that are easy to follow and great for a beginner. It is also done at home so that you no longer have the excuse of "I can't go outside, it's (snowing, raining, too hot, etc.)

Walk on, people, walk on.

1 comment:

AubrieAnne said...

That's fantastic. I heard that walking can be just as beneficial as running! Good for you! Now, I need to get on myself about doing the same thing!

Also, wanted to let you know that the 1 month update for the bookmark break challenge is up.

http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/2012/02/bookmark-break-challenge-2012-1-month.html