I got my creative on yesterday.
I've been wanting a new church bag for quite some time. I finally got the creative juices flowing and made it!
This is where I got my inspiration :
Musings of a Domestic Goddess
The problem I had was that the bag would not be wide enough; I wanted my bag to be able to carry my Relief Society manuals, my scriptures, my Sunday School student guide, my wallet, my notebook, and I wanted pockets for my cell phone, keys, and a pen (so they would stop getting lost in the bottom of the bag.
 |
| Finished product |
 |
| Place mat and cloth napkin |
 |
| Inside view: the pockets are on the sides |
 |
| After I finished it, I decided that I wanted a flower on it |
 |
| with all my stuff inside |
So, now I just have to figure out how to put handles on my Relief Society binder and it's all good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment