Thursday, February 4, 2010

On Being Sick

I hate, hate, HATE throwing up

It hurts
It stinks
It tastes horrible

It feels like my stomach had decided that it no longer wants to reside inside my body
but would rather make it's way through life on the outside

No, I'm not pregnant

Whatever bug Savion had we got

all of us
everyone

and it was not pretty

16 times in 4 hours
I lost track after that

there weren't enough trash cans in the house for each of us to have
in case of emergencies
next to our beds.

Steve and I were so laid out that we couldn't take care of Savion

Natania did that for us and Negina helped when she started to feel better

At one point Stevie said to Steve,
"I can't take it anymore. I just can't take it anymore."
Poor thing also had the runs and couldn't make it to the toilet in time

:(

but on the bright side
I lost 3 pounds 
from hurling every speck and drop that WAS in my tummy
and not being able to eat until the next day
and not really wanting to eat the day after that

but the price IS NOT worth it

I would much rather my stomach live the rest of it's natural life inside my body

No comments: