Sunday, November 2, 2008

Savion Sullivan Kekoapono'omaluhia Lowe

Welcome to this world son. We love you.




The meanings of his name:

Savion = New house (Baroque - derivative of Xavier)
Sullivan = Dark eyes (named after Daddy)
Kekoapono'omaluhia = righteous warrior of peace


Born: Nov 2, 2008
Time: 4:24pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 14 oz.
Length: 22 3/4 in.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His first outfit. I love the cute graphic and saying.

Being a baby is such exhausting work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOING HOME







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My new house


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! what a beautiful boy. You have a lovely family. My niece had her baby boy on Nov 2 too. he was due on the same day as you too. kind of a wierd coincidence. Anyway you look like a happy momma. I am so happy for you!!!

Beckie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!~!!!
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!
You look WONDERFUL!

Love his name.And the meanings behind them. My Granny calls Ava and Marlee dark eyes...

And I got all teary! He is just so precious. I just love new babies...any baby really.

Cute your girls with their short hair cuts!!!

Beckie said...

Marlee is so excited too!

Naihe Family said...

Kealoha, he looks just sooo handsome!!! Wish I could hold him and give love. You look great. Holy cow girl. Hope all is well with you and your family. And Congrats on the new baby!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! He is a beautiful baby and looks like he fits right into the family.

Where are you now? What is Steve up to? (Where is he working, etc.)

Thanks for sharing!
Much aloha love,
Sister Howard (aka Rosemarie)

The Songer said...

Everyone looks so happy that Savion is here! Congratulations! Beautiful name... and i love his fire truck outfit! LOL!

I love the after birth pic of you and him and his eyes are already open! so precious!

Rebecca Susan said...

He's beautiful!! And you look fantastic for being in labor/just giving birth! Now you're balanced--the Steves are no longer outnumbered :) Congratulations on your wonderful new arrival. He's in good hands.

Janette said...

So so sooooo adorable. I want to kiss his face off! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Hi, my name is Kristal said...

Oh you look fantastic! And Savion is so absolutly kissable:)
Congratulations!

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! He is so adorable! What an amazing story. I'm so glad that you are both ok, and that it is all behind you. Congratulations on yet, another adorable Lowe!