Hearing this made me think of christmas songs and my favorite, Oh Holy Night. I'm sure going to miss hearing Steve sing it in sacrament!
ps...i just saw Chris in the new PCC show...i was shocked. I didn't know he was performing in it and then I heard his oh, so familiar voice and it made me miss your little family!!!
No way! That is also my Christmas fave:) Gotta love the Celtic Woman, I had to look all over till I found a version I liked, oh hey I'll have to post the Stars Wars version on my blog sometime very silly.
2 comments:
Hearing this made me think of christmas songs and my favorite, Oh Holy Night. I'm sure going to miss hearing Steve sing it in sacrament!
ps...i just saw Chris in the new PCC show...i was shocked. I didn't know he was performing in it and then I heard his oh, so familiar voice and it made me miss your little family!!!
No way! That is also my Christmas fave:)
Gotta love the Celtic Woman, I had to look all over till I found a version I liked, oh hey I'll have to post the Stars Wars version on my blog sometime very silly.
Post a Comment