
I have a new best friend.
I have started to resent the amount of time Savion requires for me to hold him. Part of my resentment comes from not being able to use my hands for anything, since I have to hold him and support his head. The other part of my resentment comes from the frustration of not being able to do things with the other kids, since I have to hold him and support his head.
A friend of mine has a friend who's son is a few months older than Savion and since she has decided that he is her last, she is passing all his clothes and other things on to Savion. She gave this baby sling to me back in Sept, and I completely forgot about it.
Anyway, I remembered about it a couple of days ago, because I was telling Steve that if we go out for our anniversary this weekend we will need something to hold Savion in. It didn't dawn on me until yesterday, when I was reading about the controversy Motrin got themselves into regarding mothers and slings, that I can use the sling at home too.
Whoohoo!
Now I have the ability to carry Savion and still use my hands and arms to do other things!
Life is good.
1 comment:
I never had a sling... always wanted one.. I think because everyone else here had one... hope it works out for you! take care!
Post a Comment