Anyway, Laurieanne (Reid was working) took us to the largest children's museum in the USA, the Indianapolis Children's Museum. It's 5 stories with a basement and each floor is HUGE! I wish we could have had 6 days to explore the place, one day for each floor. As it was we had only a few hours, but so much fun!
The water clock (that 3-story contraption above) is like a science experiment on steroids. I took a picture of the how-it-works plaque just so I could see if someday, when I'm feeling all sciency, I could replicate it on a much smaller scale. Not likely to happen, but one can dream, right?
We rode the bigget carousel that I have ever seen, played in the biggest kid's house neighborhood, passed through the hall of mirrors, encountered dinosaurs, found a racing car for Li'l Steve and played inthe hugest toy room ever!If you ever go to Indianapolis, you have got to go here. It may be more fun without the kids (because then you can play an not worry if they've wondered off) but it's more accepted (expected) if you bring them along ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment