Monday, June 9, 2008

First day of school

The girls, crazy things, decided that they wanted to start school the day after we got to Maine. I tried to convince them that taking a day or two to rest would be preferable, but they wanted to go to school because they were BORED. Apparently the road trip was too little for them (by way of running around and mingling with people their size) and they wanted a little bit of excitement. So I took them to school the next day and signed them up to catch the school bus.



Of course a few days after they started school they wanted to take that break, but I wouldn't let them since they were already told that once they start school the only time they could be absent was if they got sick. Oh well, maybe next time they'll listen and take a break . . . maybe . . .

No comments: