I had so much fun with the kids yesterday. I bought water guns the day before and we had a slip-n-slide from the year before that, and a wading pool from the year before that one. The kids and I had a blast with a water fight. Of course the kids ganged up on me, all of them against me. Oh they should have known I would win!
Negina tried to get me with the water hose and then sneak up around a corner to shoot at me. Big mistake!
Stevie tried to protect himself by declaring that you can't shoot someone if they are refilling their guns, but when I was refilling mine he took full advantage and got me! The little monkey.
Savion just wanted to shoot Mommy. But, I discovered that he won't shoot if he's being shot at.
Unfortunately Natania hadn't finished her chores and so couldn't join with us. :(
It was good times!
Negina tried to get me with the water hose and then sneak up around a corner to shoot at me. Big mistake!
Stevie tried to protect himself by declaring that you can't shoot someone if they are refilling their guns, but when I was refilling mine he took full advantage and got me! The little monkey.
Savion just wanted to shoot Mommy. But, I discovered that he won't shoot if he's being shot at.
Unfortunately Natania hadn't finished her chores and so couldn't join with us. :(
It was good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment