"Now this was the faith of these . . . they are young, and their minds are firm, and they do put their trust in God continually."
I was reading this today
and I immediately thought of my friends, Richie and Natalie.
They have recently lost a baby to illness.
But their faith in God
and their love for their son
is so strong.
I thought of them
because they are younger than me.
Yet their faith seems so much stronger than mine.
To experience their faith, read Natalie's blog.
Start here and read forward.
They are an inspiration to the world.
Never once did they doubt God and His plan.
Never once did they get angry at God
or ask, "Why me?"
And they retain their faith
that they will be reunited
with their baby boy
in the next life.
Oh, to have faith like that.
Unshakable, undeniable,
pure
faith.
And you don't have to be old
to have that faith.
You don't have to have had horrible life experiences
to have that faith.
All you need is a desire to believe
and God will teach you
how
to have that faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment