Sunday, December 7, 2008

Everyday Food Storage FANATIC

In light of all the advice given by the prophets on getting prepared (and my new found addiction to blogging and blog stalking), I have been searching out blogs and websites dedicated to ideas for food storage and using it, emergency preparedness, still looking for financial prep sites. Well, I found this site

and I want to share that I am an Everyday Food Storage FANATIC. You should check out the site and others, that I will share with you at some other time.

Happy prepping!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Thanks for the link to the site! I love you new family photo--very cute!!!!

Kahilau said...

Hey you guys! OK, I don't know why but I couldn't figure out how to comment the last time I checked your blog. I didn't even know you were expecting. Congrats on your beauiful little boy. I cna't believe how big your kids are. Maine huh? Wow! COLD! Love reading about your happenings.
Give our love to your family.